GIMP beginner tutorial and/or Gimp basics tutorial, has an introduction to the GIMP interface and a beginners excercise to get started with GIMP. A great way for GIMP beginners and learning the GIMP basics, basically getting started with GIMP/beginning with GIMP.
Follow the steps and you will learn how layers work in GIMP, how to make a basic gradient in GIMP. How to use the text tool in GIMP, how to change the font color in GIMP, how to make a border around text in GIMP, how to make a drop shadow in GIMP, how to make a border around an image in GIMP, learn the basics about selections in GIMP and layers in GIMP.
All explained tutorials so a GIMP beginner will be able to follow it, are available at this link.
- GIMP Basics -Introduction + Beginner tutorial exercise (How to use GIMP)
- GIMP Basics 3 – Help where are my layers?!
- GIMP Basics 4 – How to Crop and resize an image
- Red Eye Removal in GIMP 2.6
- How to make a watermark in GIMP – Beginner Tutorial
- Shave someone in GIMP- Clone & Healing tool (+spot removal) GIMP tutorial
- Brushes in GIMP-Download, Install & How to Use
- Gimp/Photoshop-Cut out an image with free select tool/lasso tool (of furry cute kitten)
- GIMP – Scissors Select Tool (Magnetic lasso Photoshop) – How to make a cut out/render
- GIMP tutorial- Cool Lensflare Wallpaper Background
- Electrifying swirly water / Water drop wallpaper in GIMP – GIMP tutorial
- Satin wallpaper background in GIMP – tutorial
- Rounded corners in GIMP (spoken version)
- Gimp tutorial -Make a fancy border around a (rounded corners) image
- GIMP -How to make a text balloon/speech bubble – GIMP tutorial
- GIMP/Photoshop Basics 1 – Layers Explained for Beginners
- GIMP – Save for Web – Need to Know Info!
- GIMP Basics 2 – troubleshooting – When tools don’t work – Better sound quality
- Rounded corners in GIMP 2.6